Japan Air Lines Cargo Flight UFO incident with captain Kenju Terauchi. Nazi German UFO. The JAL flight 1628 took off on November 16, 1986 from Paris with a stopover in Reykjavik for Tokyo. There were two crews on board the Boeing 747 freighter, who were supposed to take turns during the flight, and around 200 boxes of the best French red wine in the hold.

Japan Air Lines, Nazi German UFO, Antarctica, Operation HighJump

The bad weather extended the stay in Iceland, but finally the machine was able to take off on the 17th, flown by flight captain Jenju Terauchi, a pilot with 19 years of flight experience, and his crew. The plan was the “polar route” via Greenland, northern Canada and Alaska to Japan. A bright moon bathed the glacier landscape of Greenland in a ghostly, white-blue light, but it disappeared behind them after they had left northern Canada behind.

By the time they reached a settlement called Shingle Point on the border between Canada and Alaska, it was pitch-black night. Only a few human outposts flickered in the endless ice desert of the Arctic Circle. In the east the afterglow of the sunset glowed, otherwise the snow-covered land lay beneath them like black velvet. Only the lights of the switches and control devices in the cockpit shone silently and colorfully. Everything was calm, too calm. And Captain Terauchi was longing for his native Japan, his family, the sea of ​​lights in the city of Tokyo.

But then, at 5:11 p.m., Terauchi noticed two lights that weren’t supposed to be, to the left and below his machine. Actually, he had noticed them a minute earlier and ignored them again in the same breath, mistaking them for military aviators. But now, 60 seconds later, they were still in the same place. Moreover, they seemed to be flying in formation with his machine.

Captain Terauchi checked his instruments. He had turned on the autopilot.

Because now they appeared frontally in front of the machine: two rectangular arrangements of lights, one pair above the other, the Capt. Terauchi later described as “two spaceships from which white and amber lights shot”, with “nozzles, the sketches of the JAL flight captain Jenju Terauchi: The two” scout ships “approaching The UFOs on the on-board radar in the direction of a dark, vertical field in the Middle of each of the two objects pulsed “.

They were so close that they “lit the cockpit brightly” and Terauchi believed he could feel “their warmth in his face”. After a few seconds, the luminous objects stopped emitting rays and instead formed “small circles of light” such as “dozens of small nozzles” that shone sometimes brighter, sometimes weaker in a dull red, a faint green, white, orange and red.

Terauchi could see her better now. The two missiles were only 200-300 meters away and “in a slightly higher position” in front of the Boeing 747 and “were about the size of a DC-8”. After another five minutes they changed their arrangement, now standing next to each other, sparkling and flashing, and “somehow they reminded of a Christmas decoration”, as the copilot Takanori Tamefuji said, who followed the spectacle with fascination with the flight engineer Yoshio Tsukuba.

For flight captain Terauchi it was clear: They weren’t terrestrial planes. “I didn’t feel threatened by your sudden maneuvers either,” he later explained, “somehow something reassuring emanated from them.”

The radio link was bad, unusually bad, Tamefuji noticed. At 5:22 p.m. he was completely out of action for a full minute, at 5:23 p.m. the tower in Anchorage asked him to change the frequencies, as they were “barely audible”. But even on a changed frequency there was only interference, a constant loud hissing.

The copilot was slowly getting scary. And while the tower in Anchorage asked the Elmendorf Regional Operational Control Center (EROCC) whether they were looking at anything near the JAL machine, the events in the air came to a head.

In the meantime, the two objects had moved away from the Boeing 747 in the 11 o’clock direction, finally only appeared like two lights in the distance in front of a huge silhouette – “the outlines of a gigantic spaceship”, as Terauchi described it. “All of a sudden I had the sure impression that the two smaller ships had returned to their mother ship, which was hanging in the sky, even dark and hidden by the blackness of the night.”

While the rest of the crew had difficulty seeing much more of the “spaceship” positioned further to the left than the lights of the two “exploration ships”, the flight captain was able to make out his saturn-shaped basic structure. Since there was still no information from Anchorage, Captain Teruchi switched on the on-board radar. With success: the clear echo of a huge object appeared on the screen at a distance of 7-8 NM (13-15 km) at 11.00 a.m.

But it wasn’t red like the echo of a conventional airplane, but green like normally only non-metallic targets. Either the “giant spaceship” was not made of metal, or it used a radar shielding technique such as the American “stealth bomber”.

That would explain why Tower Anchorage initially had nothing clear on the screen, but the much more sophisticated EROCC radar located “something” that was definitely not an airplane. Only now could Anchorage make out the target “8 miles in front of the JAL machine … about 10 o’clock” on the screen.

It was now 5:26 p.m. and the two ships had become two bright spots for the crew of the JAL1628 to the left of the machine in the clear, starry sky that was now spreading over them.

For winter Ski season: Obermeyer Faux Fur Ski jacket

Maximillien De Lafayette: 98 percent of UFO are terrestrial, Nazi German, Antarctica, Operation HighJump.

Operation High Jump - UFOs, Nazis and Admiral Richard E. Byrd